OPEN CALL : Searching4opportunities Project for creators , Photographers , videographers in Rwanda
Global Playground Stockholmin partnership with Kigali Center for Photography and Kwanda Art Foundationare now accepting application for Searching4opportunities Project Rwanda edition that is taking place between November 2019 to June 2020.
Searching4opportunities is aimed at collecting innovative and inspirational grassroots initiatives in sustainable development in Rwanda. The Documentary Festival will be organized in Kigali, where the collected content will be presented to a wider audience on-site as well as on-line afterwards. During the Festival, panel discussions reflecting problems and possible solutions raised in the collected content will be arranged.
- The Program is for creators, photographers, and videographers with at least 1 years of practical experience.
- Applicants must submit a completed entry form ( Download here )
- 10-12practicing Photographers, Videographers and creators will be selected
- A panel of judges appointed by Global Playground Stockholm and Kigali Center for Photography will participate in the selection process
- Selected participants will be notified by November 27th,2019
- Proposal Requirements
Interested participants are required to submit the following information before November 24th, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- A completed entry form (see above)
- A profile / short biography (max. 800 words) with recent picture(s)
- A motivation for your participation in the Program (max. 500 words)
- A sample of work (5 – 10 images) 2000 px maximum size
- Global Playground Stockholm will confirm receipt of your entry form.
- A professional team will assess the submissions received and decide which individuals will participate in the Program.
Please download the Application here : Searching4opportunities
Global Playground Stockholm is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) that aims at bringing a change towards a sustainable lifestyle. We raise awareness about sustainable lifestyles through culture, media and knowledge exchange. Education and creativity are used as tools to decrease ecological footprint. Our philosophy relies on a bottom-up approach to empower youth to bring a change in their local communities.
The Kigali Center for Photography is the first and only center of its kind in Kigali which aims to remain an attractive hub for artists and activists through different projects and initiatives. It also aims to explore and promote Rwandan and foreign photography, support emerging Rwandan artists and explore beyond the medium.
Kwanda Art Foundation aims to build photography community in Rwanda by Establishing ,Educating ,Improving their knowledge and promote the Art Industry and Community in Rwanda in national and international context.